ran·dom ˈrandəm adjective 1.made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision. Welcome to my eclectic world. :-)
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Currently
Currently contemplating why am I in this industry? Ito yung tipo ng trabahong hindi mo mapapansin ang pagdaan ng araw dahil literal na tulog ka during daytime. I know there is better people than me, in terms of intellect and such, that's in this industry. Nevertheless, why am I here? Some things happened that's why I did not have a choice but to look for a job that offers good pay and the processing was super fast. I badly needed money at that time. In the long run I enjoyed being one of the 40% tax provider of the Philippines (in terms of industry). This is a lot of fun considering the fact that pag natapos duty mo sa araw na ito, lahat ng stress ng previous day pwede nang i-let go in the following day.
I guess the only drawback would be career growth. Don't get me wrong, there are lot of opportunities in this industry but heck! I studied 2 decades to be able to land a job that's closely related to what I studied for. And oh! the over strict rules. I do know for a fact that each company has a set of rules to follow, certain policies to be considered and some bureaucracy that should be implemented... especially with regards to attendance thing. Yah, I know that it is a valid policy especially because you are working for a different time zone. Team first before self. I guess I'm not really for this.
Let's see which road will I be taking. Ikaw, oo ikaw sana samahan mo ako sa pagtupad sa mga pangarap ko.
PS. I'm writing this while I'm on lunch. hahahaha :D at 12:45AM PST
Lovelots,
Chris :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment