Have you ever encountered visiting FACTSlides? Well, tired of looking like that 'too much information' emoticon? Oh common! Stand up... grab some snacks and pour some coffee or some juice or whatever you want, jeez. Lie back and enjoy this one-shot website that will keep your mind stocked with some random amazing facts. Take note! When I say random, I literally mean RRRRRAAAANNDDDOOOMMM. Lots of categories to choose from or if you want just click that --> and just go with the flow. Hahaha
Again, it's FACTSlides.
Are you there now? I hope you are. Good layout, right? It's so engaging because of the pictures but it's kinda confusing because of the division of the words.. or is it me? :D By the way, here are the pics of some of my favorite slides in the website. Enjoy!
Want more? Visit the website now. :)
lol :D



No comments:
Post a Comment