This is going to be my very first entry, mind you... THIS IS GOING TO BE MY VERY FIRST ENTRY FOR MY VERY FIRST BLOG USING BLOGSPOT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! :)
Hoping to have a wonderful blogging experience.
Created this blog for most likely the same reason as others do - to express myself. I was thinking about the exact theme for this blog, poor thing that I don't have a particular field to focus with. So I decided to make it a random gateway for my ideas, frustrations and daydreams.
PS. I just love Google so much... had to change the domain name and the header for this blog. Witwew! Instructions one click away. :D

well actually i am looking forward on your exciting and wonderful blogs. hoping that i could make my own blogs as well i am afraid because i'm not that fluent in english. thank you for inspiring people, specially those first timers and to those amateurs please share your thoughts and ideas. Aldrin here from philippines
ReplyDeletefluency in English is not a prerequisite of showing the world how would you want your world to be. also from the Philippines tho.
DeleteP.S. I have the intention to use our mother language for this blog btw. :)